About me

Hi, my name is Matt Hassler. I am currently in my 8th year of teaching physical education. I am also an 8th grade girls basketball coach and a high school track coach. When I am not working or coaching I like to challenge myself to different workouts. I always enjoy a good challenge and try to push my limits in most of my exercises hence the name of the blog Push Your Limits. Hopefully I can introduce you to a new challenge that you will enjoy on your fitness journey.

Thursday, March 24, 2022

Can you challenge yourself to not drink soda for one month?

 Did you know that a 20oz soda has the same amount of sugar as 6 doughnuts or 18 cookies? This is a lot of sugar to have in one sitting.  Can you complete this challenge in the month of November.  No soda November is a good challenge to change your diet and find a healthier drink with less soda. 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Water Drinking Challenge

 Do you know how much water you drink in one day or how much water you should drink in a day?  Drinking water is very important.  You receiv...