About me

Hi, my name is Matt Hassler. I am currently in my 8th year of teaching physical education. I am also an 8th grade girls basketball coach and a high school track coach. When I am not working or coaching I like to challenge myself to different workouts. I always enjoy a good challenge and try to push my limits in most of my exercises hence the name of the blog Push Your Limits. Hopefully I can introduce you to a new challenge that you will enjoy on your fitness journey.

Friday, March 25, 2022

HIIT Workout Challenge

 This is a challenging HIIT workout.  Give it a shot and see if you can work up to being able to do the advanced part of the workout the entire time.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Water Drinking Challenge

 Do you know how much water you drink in one day or how much water you should drink in a day?  Drinking water is very important.  You receiv...