About me

Hi, my name is Matt Hassler. I am currently in my 8th year of teaching physical education. I am also an 8th grade girls basketball coach and a high school track coach. When I am not working or coaching I like to challenge myself to different workouts. I always enjoy a good challenge and try to push my limits in most of my exercises hence the name of the blog Push Your Limits. Hopefully I can introduce you to a new challenge that you will enjoy on your fitness journey.

Monday, April 18, 2022

Water Drinking Challenge

 Do you know how much water you drink in one day or how much water you should drink in a day?  Drinking water is very important.  You receive many health benefits from drinking enough water daily.  Some of those benefits will be helping you organs work and cells work properly, helps with digestion, and boosts your energy.  In this challenge can you drink 64 ounces of water a day for one month?  Mark each glass of water for every 8 ounces of water you drink a day.  See if you feel a difference from drinking this much water a day.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Water Drinking Challenge

 Do you know how much water you drink in one day or how much water you should drink in a day?  Drinking water is very important.  You receiv...